Thats the number of weeks I’ve sent out a Stretch VP Weekly Newsletter.
Its funny – I started this to share whatever content and learnings I gleaned from sales leaders I follow and look up to. I thought if I was learning, there may be other sales leaders (or aspiring leaders) that may also find these insights valuable.
Its turned into something that kind of scares me. Here’s why:
1️⃣ Over the past 12 weeks, I’ve had some late nights compiling all the insights I’ve bookmarked and saved the previous week.
Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into. “Am I going to be doing this each week – FOREVER?” 😬 (I try not to think about that too much)
2️⃣ I’m not an expert. I’m not MJ. Not even Scottie Pippen. (Maybe a solid John Paxson?) 🤪 However, I feel like I’m learning from some of the best. And the kind, appreciative messages I’ve received makes it worth it.
As I’ve contemplated on what to continue to include and curate in the newsletter, I thought it’d be interesting to see which content has been the most popular the past 12 weeks.
Thanks for your patience as I’m figuring this out. I’ve learned a ton and hope you have as well. I’ve got some awesome content ready to go the next few weeks.
Most Popular Content by Clicks
Most Popular Newsletters by Views
Most Viewed Content Per Week
- Week 1️⃣ : Since the first week was more of an introduction – let’s start with rankings from week 2-12.
- Week 2️⃣: Demo-litions…
- Runner-up: State of Conversation Intelligence 2020
- Week 3️⃣ : Why the Phone Will Always Win in Sales
- Week 4️⃣ : Coaching Basic Blocking and Tackling as a Sales Leader in SaaS
- Runner-up: Allies to Motivation
- Week 5️⃣ Most Popular: Remote Sales and Sales Management Tips
- Week 6️⃣ Most Popular: B2B Sales Playbook for VPs of Sales
- Runner-up: How to Secure Budget in the Age of COVID-19
- Week 7️⃣ Most Popular: Why First Time VPs of Sales Fail (by Jason Lemkin)
- Week 8️⃣ Most Popular: Never Mistake Activity for Achievement
- Runner-up: Definitive Guide to Sales Cadence
- Week 9️⃣ Most Popular: 10 Ways to Save Time in Your Day-to-Day Activities
- Week 🔟 Most Popular: 2x4s, Paper Clips and Jim Thorpe
- Week 1️⃣ 1️⃣ Most Popular: Top 5 Traits I Look For in a First Time Sales Leader
- Runner-up: Retaining and Growing High Performers
- Week 1️⃣ 2️⃣ Most Popular: How to Adapt Your Sales Process for Success
- Runner-up: Success During a Downturn
Thanks for reading!
My hope is if you find this valuable, consider sharing it with friends (or signing up if you haven’t already).
— Grant 👋